Barry Allen?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello,

Am I right in understanding / guessing that Barry Allen is a plugin to allow multiple images to be installed on a VU+ and then we can choose the desired one at receiver startup?
      That's my current assumption.

I have the latest VTI image on a VU+ Duo and see Barry Allen as a downloadable extension. However the install process fails with the last lines in Console saying:
      * Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen.
      Execution finished!!

What am I or the receiver doing wrong?

Thank you,
      Lee
      UK

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von leecovuk ()

• Last couple of images does not work with barry allen as multiboot.
      As far as I know last working combination is:

BH v1.3.9 installed on box's flash. Meoboot as multiboot plugin and org image 5.4 based images on usb flash drive.

I could find no way openpli work on usb flash

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von vu+duo-tr ()

• yess lok foto...if flash VTI V2.20 e multiboot drive mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101111
      Bilder
      • OE1.6 BARRY-ALLEN.jpg

155,97 kB, 802×600, 216 mal angesehen
      • OE1.6 BARRY-ALLEN-.jpg

140,36 kB, 799×596, 220 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Luar ()

• PLI if modele da imagem VTI 2.2 drive complet "2.6.18-7.3" in PLI chance FTP mode drive VTI in PLI...
      Bilder
      • OE1.6 BARRY-ALLEN-1.jpg

144,49 kB, 802×598, 187 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Luar ()

• I've yet to understand exactly what Barry Allen and Meoboot are, and any apparent relationship between them.
      The bits and pieces I have seen here and there online suggest the only way to 'properly' test and run all VU+ Duo images is by just installing and using one at a time in the normal way. If that's the case, presumably I should forget all about Barry Allen and Meoboot right from the start before I even know what they are and how to use them.

Lee
      UK

• Original von leecovuk
      I've yet to understand exactly what Barry Allen and Meoboot are, and any apparent relationship between them.
      The bits and pieces I have seen here and there online suggest the only way to 'properly' test and run all VU+ Duo images is by just installing and using one at a time in the normal way. If that's the case, presumably I should forget all about Barry Allen and Meoboot right from the start before I even know what they are and how to use them.

Lee
      UK

would be better by now, until you have gained enough "basic" knowledge.;)
    • Originally posted by lizard-king
      would be better by now, until you have gained enough "basic" knowledge.;)

The thing is though, I am technically minded but there seems a shortage of clear and English documentation/tutorials. Most stuff I find assumes prior knowledge of Dreamboxes, Enigma or linux, or is just a file with no documentation at all.
      So how to get the basic knowledge? Guessing gets tiresome.

Thanks,
      Lee
      Uk

• Originally posted by Luar
      yess lok foto...if flash VTI V2.20 e multiboot drive mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101111

Hi,

I have VTI V2.20 with driver mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101111 in internal flash. Using Barryallen 5.1.46

Blackhole 1.39C installs on usb and boot ok.

2/ Addon on line manager woking fine.

3/ I installed the latest CCCCam 2.2.1 successfully. However, I am unable to set it as the default cam.

4/ When I press blue button> Set default cam. I choose CCCam_2.2.1 and press OK. I get the following message :

Sorry, wrong image in flash found. You have to install in flash Blackhole image 1.36.

Is there a way by which I can set CCCam 2.2.1 as my default cam .

Thanks

regards

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von unisat ()

• Originally posted by unisat
      Originally posted by Luar
      yess lok foto...if flash VTI V2.20 e multiboot drive mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101111

Hi,

I have VTI V2.20 with driver mbox-dvb-modules-bm750-2.6.18-7.3-4.4.3-20101111 in internal flash. Using Barryallen 5.1.46

Blackhole 1.39C installs on usb and boot ok.

2/ Addon on line manager woking fine.

3/ I installed the latest CCCCam 2.2.1 successfully. However, I am unable to set it as the default cam.

4/ When I press blue button> Set default cam. I choose CCCam_2.2.1 and press OK. I get the following message :

Sorry, wrong image in flash found. You have to install in flash Blackhole image 1.36.

Is there a way by which I can set CCCam 2.2.1 as my default cam .

Thanks

regards

edit the file DelCamConf in /etc, it looks like this..

delcurrent|/usr/camscript/Ncam_CCCam 2.2.1.sh
      deldefault|/usr/camscript/Ncam_CCCam 2.2.1.sh

just define which camscript is current and default, and reboot.

Worked fine

Thanks are due to ALG

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von unisat ()