Vu+ Ultimo 4k HDR / Dolby vision support?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k HDR / Dolby vision support?

Ik heb sinds kort een VU+ Ultimo 4k satellietontvanger en het valt mij op dat mijn TV een LG oled C7 geen melding geeft rechtsboven op het beeldscherm als ik naar een UHD zender met HDR of Dolby Vision uitzendingen via de VU+ kijk.
      Normaal krijg ik rechtsboven op het scherm van de tv een melding te zien als ik een uhd zender met HDR of Dolby Vision content via de ingebouwde satelliet tuner van de LG Tv bekijk.

Bekijk ik de zelfde zender nu via de VU+ ultimo 4k ontvanger op de zelfde tv dan krijg ik deze melding op het scherm niet te zien.
      Ik vraag me nu dus af of de VU+ Ultimo 4k video met HDR en Dolby vision wel ondersteund.
      Ik heb dit met zowel PLI 6 als met de VTI 11.1 image getest. Er was geen echter geen verschil tussen deze twee.

Het ligt niet aan de hdmi kabel want als ik een uhd video met HDR afspeel via de interne mediaspeler van de VU+ ultimo 4k dan krijg ik de HDR melding wel te zien op mijn tv scherm.
      Iemand enig idee of dit aan de software ligt of dat de Vu+ gewoon niet geschikt is voor HDR en Dolby Vision uitzendingen.
    • On the satelliet you can find UHD transmisions HDR and HLG HDR content.
      On Netflix series and movies HDR and Dolby Vison

I stil think that the Vu+ ultimo 4k is not doing the job right. I can watch the HDR Chanels via the VU+ but the TV is not reacthing with a HDR sign on the screen.
      It looks like the signaal from the Vu+ box is not compleet en missing the HDR information
    • Musky schrieb:

On Netflix series and movies HDR and Dolby Vison
      so what's the point? there is no Netflix plugin on the STB so the only way you can play HDR/DolbyVision content on the box is pirated content... so pointless
      VMC
      EPG Share
      VU Alexa Skill
      Fluid Next
      Global Search

Spenden sind immer herzlich willkommen... einfach hier klicken und das ganze an sbeatz76@googlemail.com schicken
    • Hi,

Try for yourself and search for "hdr lg vu+" and you find several posts that HDR is working. AS an example use Astra UHD HDR Testchannel. HLG, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ are different HDR formats which are rather new or protected. Did you use a HDMI input which is intended for deep color? Did you set color space and depth to auto?

ciao
    • reactie HDR logo LG tv

Thank you all for the feedback,

I wil try to make the problem clear with a picture of the HDR sign / logo from the screen of the LG oled C7 when playing HDR content.

The LG Oled C7 tv know how to handle all of the different HDR formats (HDR, HLG HDR, Dolby Vision) and wil show the HDR or Dolby Vision logo on the tv screen.

The only problem is when i use the VU+ 4k to watch UHD hdr satelliet channels i can see the broadcast but there is no HDR logo on the LG tv screen.

I already checkt if the HDMI is on deep color and the color space and depth is on auto. (on the LG TV)

If i play a HDR video direct from the HDD in the VU+ 4k box the TV is reacting ok and shows the HDR logo on the screen. So the problem is not the HDMI port or cable and only happens when i look to satellite channels.

On the internet are more post over the same question but i cant find anyone where the logo on the LG screen is working ok with the VU+ ultimo 4k, so the problem is still there.

At least for the reaction from hmmmdada the LG Oled tv having standard a app for the Netflix program on board (you can use 6 months for free) so there is no piracy
      Bilder
      • HDR logo LG.jpg

152,02 kB, 780×1.040, 21 mal angesehen