Freezes During Playback

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Freezes During Playback

Hi, the latest version 13.0.2 and update are unstable on the Duo2. It freezes during playback of recorded show. Pressing any buttons on remote have no effect at all. The only way is to off & on the electricity supply, and then restore to the previous version 13.0.1.
      Please help
      Thanks very much
    • Hi, v13.0.2 still no good, it hangs again. I discovered it had automatically upgrade to v13.0.2 after I had downgraded to v13.0.1.
      I tried again to flashed to v13.0.1 three times already, it still will automatically upgrade to v13.0.2. Please tell me how to stop the auto upgrading?
      Thanks in advance
    • Hi Plnick, thanks for the reply.

Previously while it was doing some timer recording and watching recorded series at the same time, it freezes suddenly. I quickly flashed with my backup v13.0.1 and it is good. I do not use CAM and no Iptv channels, strictly only Fta channels, timer recordings and installed the followings plugins to my Duo2,

1. File Browser Vti
      2. Shoot my screen
      3. Startup to standby
      4. Kodilite
      5. Iptv player
      6. Tsmedia
      7. Kravenfhd skin

As I recall my final restoring of the v13.0.1 backup image, I open Tsmedia, Kodilite and Iptv player and update it if any. Then installed Kravenfhd skin and did the setting and a restart. If I didn’t remember wrongly, it was after this restart, it automatically changes to v13.0.2 by itself. Please tell me what is wrong with it?

Beside this, the energy timer also not working properly, I had set it to go to deep sleep at 1.30am daily, and wakeup at 7am and 6am on Mon, Wed, Fri and Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun alternatively. It did go to deep sleep but could not wakeup at the specific time.

Thanks in advance
    • Yesterday, try another reflash using backup image v13.0.1, turn-off all settings in VTi>setup-System>Software Packages (4/5),except for “Fallback to default skin at skin errors” (remain in yes). Then installed Kravenfhd skin and setting-up. After restart, check in Menu>Information, it again auto upgrade to v13.0.2, wonder why?

Beside the previous mentioned list of plugins I had installed, there are also the followings,

1. DynDNS (not in use)
      2. Enhanced movie center
      3. Multi Quick Button
      4. Open VPN for Stb (not in use)

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced