service unavailable check tuner configuration VTi 13.0.2

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• service unavailable check tuner configuration VTi 13.0.2

Over Xmas, I've updated my Solo SE v2 from VTi 9.x to VTi 13.0.2 via USB stick. Next day I started getting the error "Service unavailable. Check tuner configuration"
      There are two ways to temporarily fix this - rescan channels on given satellite or restore channels from backup using backup utility.
      However the error message comes back after you turn Vu+ on from standby. It's very frustrating having to do restore every time you want to watch TV.
      Please advise how to fix this once and for all. Any help will be appreciated.
    • I have the same problem on VU ulitmo4k with VTI 13.0.2. Fastscan seems to be the cause. Not using a manual Fastscan and disable "auto Fastscan" could be a (temporary) solution.
      In the Dutch corner they say do a manual satelite channel search or do the fast scan channel search twice and the grayed out channels will or could be available again. I did not try this myself. I load a channel list in my DM8000HD with OpenPLI do a fastscan of my prefered provider and copy this channel list into my Ultimo4K. This is my solution for now.