VuDuo Tuner B set up as second LNB of a motorized dish

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VuDuo Tuner B set up as second LNB of a motorized dish

Hello
      two days ago I realized that my configuration of Tuner B as second LNB of motorized dish was no longer working. When recording or when watching from another device I goe t a black screen. Initially I thought it was a matter of cables. Yesterday I played switching cables and noticed that both cables were working fine on Tuner A. When unplugging the cable from LNB1 however nothing was shown and it was like the dish was completely not positioned well.
      I got crazy for a while and then I decided to switch the configuration.
      I set up Tuner B as USALS and Tuner A as second LNB of a motorized dish: and it works!

What can it be?

Basically I have the feeling that when Tuner A is set up as USALS amd Tuner B as second LNB of motorized dish, Tuner A is not talking to Tuner B telling which satellite is pointing to.
      But why?

The other way around is working: Tuner B is turning the dish and informing Tuner A which satellite is on.

Thanks for your tips and advice

VTI Image (I think the 9 but I am not sure)

Best regards

Giuseppe
      Giuseppe