VTi 13.0.2 VU+ Zero 4K DVB-S2X DiseqC Problem

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• VTi 13.0.2 VU+ Zero 4K DVB-S2X DiseqC Problem

Letztes update geladen mit 'blau','grün','grün'. Problem ist geblieben.

Nexis 4:1 DiseqC switch (aber schon 13 Jahre alt). Funktioniert aber mit alle andere Boxen 100%. Nur mit diesem Box ein eigenartiges Problem. Umschalten von Astra1 auf Astra3 und vice versa dauert 5 Sekunden. Zuerst im Atile HD Info Skin ein rotes viereck und daneben 2 Felder met 0%. Nach 5 Sekunden dan ein grünes viereck und daneben 2 Felder in orange und grün mit 99% und93% und auch Bild. Umschalten von Kanal auf dem gleichen Satelliten geht blitzschnell.

Habe ein Spaun 4:1 switch getestet (neu) aber leider kein unterschied. Gleiches Problem.

Kanalsuche auf Astra3 schlägt immer fehl. Suche ich manuell dan kommt zuerst '0 Kanäle gefunden'
      Dann rasch auf 'OK' gedrückt und nochmal suchen und es geht...
    • VTi 13.0.2 VU+ Zero 4K DVB-S2X DiseqC Problem

This may be the same bug i came upon.
      After power loss, deep standby or reboot neither Tone Mode nor Disecq works until you do some "fuzzy stuff" like zapping to and from, once or many times. Then it's okay for the rest of the current session, which can last long as it covers normal standby phases.
      I could fix it(with single antenna line) by setting the preferred tuner from Auto to the one INTERNALLY connected to the one with the cable. With two lines or Unicable things may not be as simple.
    • Have returned my VU+ Zero 4K to my reseller. For normal use this box simply has too many issues. I can't really say it's defect but the new DVB-S2X tuner(driver) plays havoc. I have a fully working G4 installation that works perfectly on all other boxes (connected to the very same coax).

Tuner has difficulty finding (locking) HD channels. Especially Astra3 seems problematic. Only manual scan does function but only after each second attempt! It can't be a MIS bug since Astra3 does not have MIS channels. When a Astra3 channel works and I try to zap to another channel suddenly reception drops to 0%. No way to recover other than to flip the powerswitch. Astra1 SD channels seem to work fine.

Other issue is the poor CI working and the inability to use a M7 smartcard without modification of the oscam reader.

Possibly VU+ can modify the drivers..
    • A first for me (but there is a first for everything)
      My retailer has banned me from his shop due to negative reviews. An outstanding order was cancelled. The reason: negative results over the years. Poor DM500HD v1 (2013!), Bad Smargo and recently my review of the VU+Zero 4K. This webshop sure likes 'likes' but certainly no 'dislikes'.
      Ah well, many more resellers in stock...
    • 02-02-2018

Driver update for DVB-CI...

Got a call from my retailer. Today they installed VTi and Gbox and on my VU+ Zero 4K. No problems found. Switching between Astra1 and Astra3 now works. Send them proof that OScam does run on these boxes using a CDS/TVV card.

Box will be returned Monday..
    • Allgemein Probleme bei einigen Sendern,HD ging/Sd mal nicht.usw. Dann ist mir eingefallen was ich mal gelesen hatte:mit älteren Dreambox edith Sender einspielen,siehe die Sender gingen.Warum????? Fragezeichen?
      Heute gut Leben,was Morgen ist weiß niemand.
      VU solo 4k// Vu Solo2 // Dreambox 8000// Gigablue Ultra ue. VU Zero. und und.