[Erledigt] SSL certs UNO 4k SE

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Erledigt] SSL certs UNO 4k SE

Quiet new to VTI having previously used openpli.

I have trusted / signed certs for my domain and want to set up openwebif with my own certs. I replaced the cert.pem and key.pem in the /etc/enigma2 folder.
    However after I reboot the box those two files get overwritten with the default ones. And thus accessing the openwebif through https doesn't get accepted.

This was never a problem with openpli. Is there any way to make it not overwrite the files (or atleast the content within the file). I tried both editing the files and replacing them completely yet they are always back to the same content after the reboot. :wall1:

Thanks for your help!
  • Maybe you should first stop enigma2 using telnet (user:root, password:empty)

init 4 (stops enigma2)
    make your changes
    init 5 (restarts enigma2)
    ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Bastelbogen ()

• Sorry, my fault.

init 4 (stops enigma2)
    make your changes
    init 3 (restarts enigma2)
    ✂ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Dumm wird man nicht, dumm bleibt man
  • According to the code in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif/sslcertificate.py it should really be enough to replace the two files in /etc/enigma2 with your own versions; that code merely checks for existance of both files.

So either there's another plugin which also uses the certificates and does behave differently (unlikely), or the files are not valid. You might check that be switching to debug mode (Menu -> VTi -> System Settings -> Last page) and see if OpenWebif complains:

print "[OpenWebif] failed to get valid cert files. (It could occure bad file save or format, removing...)"
    Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.
  • Allright... i debugged and right enough openwebif complains of the files:

"OpenWebif] failed to get valid cert files. (It could occure bad file save or format, removing...)"

Now I don't understand why though.. not even editing the "default" files from dcc works so it can't be the actual file... some character?
    These files work with all other programs I am running...
  • Sorry, I can't help further - I have not enough knowledge of how the certificate game works. I'd suggest you search for some simple Python scripts that you can run on your box to verify your certificates.

It should also be possible to get a more descriptive error message from the exception as why your certificate is claimed not valid (lines 194ff in OpenWebif/httpserver.py).
    Diskutiere nie mit einem Idioten. Er zieht dich auf sein Niveau runter und schlägt dich mit seiner Erfahrung.