Switch channel problem in the EPG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Switch channel problem in the EPG

Hi,

I would like to report propably bug in the switching channel in the EPG.

I expect behavior:
      - preview channels/move cursor around channels
      - move cursor to the target channel
      - I would like to push ONE button, which do: switch channel AND close EPG (similar as in the channel list)

I am unable to find this way. There is RED button named as "Close". This red button do not Closing EPG, but do the channel switch. If I push red button twice or more, EPG is still visible.

I think, that RED button should do: switch and close EPG

Any idea? Is possible to fix EPG channel switch functionality?

I have tried with AtileHD and Vu_HD_1080P skins.

Thank you for any information/hint.
    • Which Image? If you are on 13.0.9 from last week, try to press the buttons blue -> green -> green

There was a small update after releasing 13.0.9 -> VTi 13.0.x Support-Thread (Duo2, Solo2, Solo SE, Zero, Solo 4k, Ultimo 4k, Uno 4K, Uno SE 4K, Zero 4K)
      Ich bin verantwortlich für das, was ich sage, nicht für das, was du verstehst.

Satzzeichen sind Einzelgänger, keine Rudeltiere

Waih: 9+4 :thumbup:
    • Yes, 13.0.9 and it is the same like 13.0.7.

I think that process of choosing channel via EPG list is not finished to the end as smart as should be (unable switch channel with EPG closing via pushing ONE button).

Blue->green->green - I don't want schedule next channel (blue = More, green = Schedule ). I want preview EPG channel and when I decide to switch channel, I think I should be able to switch channel with closing EPG. The same what do "OK" in channel list.

If can be done configurable options for EPG like
      - OK switch channel and close EPG
      - OK show additional info, second OK switch channel

I prefer "OK switch channel and close EPG"
    • No, please press blue -> green -> green before you do anything.

So, if the box has started, press blue (for VTI Menu) then green (for VTI news) and again green (for start update)

• Because of not having this issue (and also not using your way) I thought that maybe the small update will fix your problem. As plnick wrote in the link above: "- rote Taste fix fürs Umschalten beim EPG in der Kanalliste"