Two problems I still could not solve!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Two problems I still could not solve!

Hi to all,

For two months, I have been using my vu+duo and dm7000 retired.

I tried almost all popular images. Due to being used to menus of open pli, I still use open pli coz its simple, easy to manage and up-to-date.

My first problem is with the time that clock displays on infobar. I set my timezone GMT+2 ...istanbul.. on master image in flash. I do same settings for BA usb open pli image. I check the clock and it displays wrong time.
      I change it with telnet date command as follows:
      date mmddhhmm
      and it shows the correct time, but after first reboot the clock displays the wrong time again.

The second problem is backing up of plugins. As I have mentioned above,Time by time, I upgrade BA open pli image on usb with current release. After every upgrade the plugins like cccam, mytube, subtitle player etc need to reinstalled and I am tired of it. I tried to include these plugins among settings backup in software management but no success. I guess it requires good linux knowledge to pick correct files and folders.

Any ideas that would lead to solution about these problems appreciated, especially from pros.
      Thanks much

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von vu+duo-tr ()

• RE: Two problems I still could not solve!

why do you want to use BA?

although it is a very nice dual / multi boot

when you would test the same image in flash as is now on multi boot it would probably show to be much more transparent in behaviour and functionality

I do not know how to solve your current problem, as I am currently not using BA, but you might appreciate the advise to use image in flash 'only'

without any doubt Pli is a very nice image, yet I reckon that the Daily >nightly Build updates< can screw up your understanding of the receivers potential and why something wouldn't work properly
      (when you don't follow the Pli support site)

easy to manage and simplicity can also be found with the VTI 1.0 image in the flash.
      I did test Pli extensively but every morning ' a surprise ' is full time hobby

ciao
      :D keine kohle mehr :D
    • Originally posted by BigGyros
      Yep. Use our VTi image in Flash and i think you will be very happy. Nearly everything is working great and you can use our VTI-Panel for maaaaany other things. Just try it, i think you will love it.

I just forgot to mention that vti recent image is already installed on flash and running other with BA.

I was expecting an impartial ideas guiding solutions on my problems - replies sound much like promoting an image. Please leave the choice of image to user and bring more sensible ideas about the problems, if have.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von vu+duo-tr ()