fan for vu+duo

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• fan for vu+duo

hi there where can i buy a low noise fan for my vu+duo i am in uk..
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • Just keep in mind Fan for Vu+ has 7V. Most 12v fans won't work. Choose a fan which is supporting 7V (or 5-9V orde somthing like that)
      Pustekuchen ist keine Blume.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
      Vu+ SOLO - 500GB HDD (WD Mybook Essential 2,5") - Samsung USB DVD Brenner
      DM800 - Abcom IPBox 910 - Opticum HD TS 9600
      Zotac Mag Mini als Medialplayer - Buffalo Drive Station Pro als NAS
    • i cant find any where this fan i have try maplin,pc world,comet,ebay no luck...

RealMagic911
      if you know any name of fan please let me know thanks...
      vu+duo v2.2 internal samsung 2 tb hdd+dreambox800 hd internal samsung 500gb hdd +dm500s+ spirderbox 9000hd 650gb +500gb external hdd...love fenerbahce
      God bless keys and files
    • I would prefer a 12V fan and connect it to 12V from harddisk via an Y Cable. But this will have the affect that the fan doesn't power in Standby. In deep standby it is powered of surely.

Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F2) - Vu+ DUO - 500GB HDD (Samsung EcoGreen F3)
    • Originally posted by RealMagic911
      I would prefer a 12V fan and connect it to 12V from harddisk via an Y Cable. But this will have the affect that the fan doesn't power in Standby. In deep standby it is powered of surely.

any recomend for fan any make any model any name please thanks..
      God bless keys and files
    • Scythe Mini Kaze 5cm

was recomended in german section (not tested by me)

Scythe Mini Kaze 5cm

i have try that one ready hols are on the fan not the same place as on the vu+duo
      God bless keys and files
    • Fractal Design FD-FAN-50 - 17dBA

somiteimes this fan is shown with 19dba in the title. Right size is 50x50x10mm

Fractal Design FD-FAN-50 - 17dBA

somiteimes this fan is shown with 19dba in the title. Right size is 50x50x10mm

not sure same fan or not i have try this fan same probs hols are on the fan not the same place with vu+duo
      Manufacturer Fractal Design
      Model FD-FAN-50
      Air volume at full speed (12V), CFM ±10% 7.6
      Noise level at full speed (12V), dB(A) 19.0
      Fan speed at full speed (12V), RPM ±10% 3500
      Fan depth 10mm
      Approximate cable length, cm 30
      Power connector 3-pin
      Mounting hardware included Screws
      Rated voltage 12 VDC
      Warranty 24 months
      God bless keys and files
    • Originally posted by vu+duo-tr
      This could a better solution having less db: 8.9-14.9 dB/A

aimaxx.com/en/catalog/envicooler-5

where can i buy it in uk
      God bless keys and files

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von levi ()

• Original von levi
      Originally posted by RealMagic911
      Scythe Mini Kaze 5cm

i have try that one ready hols are on the fan not the same place as on the vu+duo

Are you sure? I read from a few people in the german part where it worked and as far as I know, these holes are somehow standardized. Or did you perhaps get the wrong size?
    • Originally posted by Chuscha
      Original von levi
      Scythe Mini Kaze 5cm

Are you sure? I read from a few people in the german part where it worked and as far as I know, these holes are somehow standardized. Or did you perhaps get the wrong size?

i am sure i still got the item try again but no luck dont know makes any different i got vu+duo v2.2 and allso the 2pin connetion das not fits on vu+duo either..
      God bless keys and files
    • It is a 12V Fan which has been connected to the harddisk power with an y-cable.

It is a 12V Fan which has been connected to the harddisk power with an y-cable.

thanks for that but the fan screw hols are das not mahc with vu+duo screw hols..
      God bless keys and files
    • A second fan can be put near the card reader to work in diagonal with the one the duo has.
      That of duo pushes out the second can suck creating fresh air flow from the slot of cardreader diagonal with the power block.
      Sumer time i great heat cover of cardreader to be left open.
      Think is a sure solution to avoid powerblock heating, hd heating and smartcard heating.
    • i dont now why i cant just buy the original fan anywhere for my vu+duo i have contact the my sat shop abut the fan they saying i need to return all my box i cant just send the fan.. its gone cost me a £40 to £50 to just send the box i have ask them if i can just the buy new fan they dont sell the fan they cant evan tell me where i can get one.. only way to get fix the fan if i send my box back to them pay list £40 and wait for 2 to 4 weeks......
      God bless keys and files

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von levi ()

• Originally posted by levi
      Scythe Mini Kaze 5cm

Can't you secure by some other method ?