Pembo's E2Stream - Enigma 2 Samsung SMART TV Streaming app

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nach dem heutigen Update sollte es doch vorbei sein (100MBit). Hast Du es schon gemacht?
    • @BigMike Hast ja eine gute Konfiguration. Wie sieht es denn mit dem Streamen von HD Aufnahmen über die Solo aus? Geht das Problemlos? Man könnte ja auch aus das SoftCam tippen - ist aber Quatsch, da ARD und ZDF ja unverschlüsselt HD senden. Wird denn im FritzBox Menü die Solo mit einer GigaBit Verbindung entsprechend angezeigt?

@Haju204 Experte ist wohl ein wenig hochgegriffen, aber gerne helfe ich wo ich kann ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von schidi ()

• Aufnahmen mache ich ja nicht weiter mit der Box, habs noch nicht weiter getestet da ich keinen Mediaserver auf der Box installiert habe um direkt auf den TV zu streamen...
      Komischerweise kann ich ja auch auf meinem PC von der Solo2 Live-TV streamen und mit VLC Player problemlos schauen! ohne Artefakte!!! , deshalb denke ich leider liegt es direkt am Transportstream das das der
      Samsung irgendwie nicht gebacken bekommt bei einer Datenrate von 18Mbit (ARD-HD)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BigMike71 ()

• E2Stream v1.5
      pembo.co.uk/2014/11/22/e2stream-v1-5/

Change Log:

Quellcode

1. v1.5
      2. Rewrite of the video player class and programme selection screens to hopefully once and for all resolve the full screen 4:3 issue that has plagued previous versions!
      3. - Detect and use Picons either via service ID or service Name
      4. - Expanded space for now/next on programme list screen
      5. - Full screen mode, which includes an info bar showing now/next
      6. * Info button shows/hides the info bar
      7. * Program up/down change channels in full screen mode to the next channel in the bouquet
      8. - Beta implementation to list and playback recordings.
      9. * Press Yellow[code=c] to change between records and TV mode
      10. * Use left/right to change recording locations
      11. * Use up/down to select recording and enter to play
      12. * Note – Rewind/FFwd functions are still to be implemented..
      Alles anzeigen
      Dateien
      • e2_1.png

(117,91 kB, 169 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • e2_2.png

(808,9 kB, 149 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
      • e2_3.png

(75,42 kB, 118 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • v1.7 now available
      pembo.co.uk/2014/11/23/e2stream-v1-7/

Quellcode

1. v1.7 - 23/11/2014
      2. * Updated detection of separators and categories/headers in bouquets that has
      3. been the primary cause of bugs surrounding missing picons
      4. * Add ignore of bouquet when there are no channels present
      5. * Updated the display of channels to correct issues when number of channels
      6. in a bouquet is less than 5
      7. * Added device id/picon mode to the about screen.

@BigMike71 - I should be able to fix the volume one pretty quickly - I'll take a look.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von pembo ()

• Hi pembo,

just updated to V1.7b
      Still have to wait 3 minutes until the plugin starts.
      Anyone else with this problem?

TV ist 32UE6200.
      If i can do some testing for you, pls let me know.
      I like your work. :thumbsup:
    • E2Stream v1.8 is now available
      http://www.pembo.co.uk/2014/11/26/e2stream-v1-8/

ChangeLog:

Quellcode

1. v1.8 - 26/11/2014
      2. * Honours the ABM Hidden sections
      3. * Many changes to the recordings playback including:
      4. - Progress Bar on info bar
      5. - Rw & Fw jump back/forwards 20 seconds
      6. - 1 and 3 jump back/forwards 30 seconds
      7. - 4 and 6 jump back/forwards 60 seconds
      8. - 7 and 9 jump back/forwards 120 seconds
      9. - Improved list view UI around recordings
      10. - Improved infobar view around recordings
      11. - When recording stops return to list
      12. * Added Clock to the infobar showing current time
      Alles anzeigen
    • Hey Pembo, just installed 1.8. It seems reading of EPG-Data is faster now - I think so. If I want change to recordings I get this message "Retrieving recordings List" but nothing happens anymore...
      I love the clock at the infobar. Perhaps you can also add a channelnumber if you hit on the arrow buttons for reading of EPG-Data? I know "Give him an inch and he will take a yard..."

If I hit the Back-Button, it take 2 steps back to Samsung SmartHub, not to the homescreen of e2stream. If I hit the Enter-Button I got back to the homescreen of e2stream (that´s okay).

Here´s somebody who had problems with streaming of some HD channels, I also have some problems to stream ARD HD it´s a high quality channel.

Edit: @BigMike71 Ich habe auch probleme mit dem Streamen von ARD HD, ZDF HD und teste gerade unten im Wohnzimmer, wo der TV genau neben der FritzBox steht. Die Bitrate von ARD / ZDF HD ist anscheinend zu hoch! Evtl. hat da jemand mehr Ahnung über die Bandbreite was diese Sender angeht. Da werden die Sammy TVs anscheinend wirklich nicht mitkommen, via VLC PC geht es ohne Artefakte da gibt es bei mir momentan wohl doch Probleme.

Grüße
      Schidi

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von schidi ()

• @ schidi
      scheint leider so zu sein, ARD HD sendet wohl mit ca. 18Mbit...habe auch bei eingen Sky HD-Sendern teilweise Artefakte aber nicht so oft wie bei ARD-HD
      was ich aber nicht verstehe ist, wenn ich einen MKV-File Abspiele (das ich aus einer Blu-Ray erzeugt habe) mit sehr hoher Bit-Rate (40mbit) gibt es keinerlei probleme ?!
      Anscheinend schaft der Samsung das mit einem highbit-TS file wohl nicht ;_(
      update: habe mal ein paar Minuten ARD HD aufgenommen und das gespeicherte *.ts file wieder gegeben über den Sammy-> Kein Problem !????
      wo liegt der Unterschied?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von BigMike71 ()

• vudoro schrieb:

pembo schrieb:

I can't recreate this - what shows on the screen whilst the 3 minutes pass by?
      It says

"Initialising ... please wait" and shows your cloud-sign and the "working-circle".

do you both happen to have a huge list of bouquets/channels?

It does try to change the text it shows on the screen, but the TV struggles to update sometime if it's busy doing other calls...

At that point the most complicated thing it does is download the bouquet list and then parse it to load the bouquets into memory for channels/paging.
    • pembo schrieb:

do you both happen to have a huge list of bouquets/channels?
      Hi,

I have 3 bouquets, with each roundabout 20 channels.
      As I told you, first network communication with the STB starts after 3 minutes and after this there is nearly no delay to the program start.
      It seems as if the TV is frozen for 3 minutes.